November 8, 2011

Journaling - Day 8 of NaNo

Word Count so far: 13,376

I'm finally caught up after the weekend! Hurrah!

Ashamed as I am to admit it, at one point I was forced to resort to pulling one of the infamous NaNo stunts along the way:

Grayson forced a smile and said something mildly profound as a moving conclusion to the chapter, but at present the author is unable to think of what it is so it will be added later.


Shameless, I know. But hey, sometimes a writer's just gotta do what a writer's gotta do.

Writers, have you been forced to pull any 'NaNo stunts' so far?

4 comments:

  1. I've done a lot of breaking the fourth wall. I've even broken the fourth wall about breaking the fourth wall. But it works.I won already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunt? That's how I usually fill in gaps when I'm eager to write a different part of the story.
    -Lostariel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...yeah. That's a given. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha :) That's funny! And I'm glad you're caught up. Unfortunately, procrastination has had serious consequences for me...

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.