October 8, 2012

My Favorite Beautiful Words

Dictionary Day is eight days away, so here at the Lair we're talking about WORDS! (By the way, if you haven't already heard, I'm giving away a brand-new copy of the Flip Dictionary on Tuesday, October 16th. Click the link in the sidebar to learn more!)



Today I'm making a list of 10 of my favorite beautiful words.

Exquisite

Autumnish

Magical

Leviathan

Christmas

Milestone

Caledonia

Ember

Firefly

Starlight

 Now it's your turn. What are some of your favorite beautiful words?
As a heads-up: tomorrow we're talking about fun words, so be thinking of your favorites!
Official entering for the dictionary giveaway opens on Thursday, so be sure to stick around this week for that. Also, don't forget that posting about it on your own blog gets you an extra slip in the hat when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.