April 10, 2015

Coming Soon: My New Release!

That's right! Since the release of my novel last November, I've been hearing from lots of you who read my book and wanted more. (Thanks, by the way! There's no better way to make an author's day!)
The sequel to The Song of the Wren-Falcon is still in the works...but it is in the works, never fear! So to tide you all over until it gets here, I'm releasing a mini-book collection of some of my short works.


A very few of you may remember my poem, A Knight on the Old North Shore, from several years ago. For those of you who don't remember, it was the first work I ever published, back in 2009. The interesting thing is that today, among those who know it, it is still by far my most popular and loved work.
So it seemed appropriate to make it the title work of this collection. It will appear alongside three other works, two short stories and another poem.
The official release date isn't set yet, but it will be soon, and of course I'll let you all know. This will only be available as an e-book, since it's so short (printing wouldn't really be cost effective for anyone involved), but it will be available in multiple formats, so no matter what e-reader you use, you'll be able to get it.
Stay tuned--I'll keep you updated on its release!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I am awful about actually reading the blogs I follow, so I'm just now seeing this.
    I didn't know you'd released a novel! Good for you!!! :-) Now I will have to go check it out... :-)
    And your story collection sounds like a good idea. Love the title... Very evocative!

    Boy, how long has it been since we did the writer interview on my blog? Seems like just yesterday... but I have a feeling it's been a little longer! I must be falling behind!
    Now I am missing you... :-(
    Take care and best of luck with your new release!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that interview was a bit longer ago than that...although honestly I have absolutely no idea exactly how long ago it was. It seems like everything is moving so fast!
      So good to hear from you again. Thanks for stopping by! I've missed you too.

      Delete

What are your thoughts on this post? I'd love to hear your comments, questions, or ideas, even if you don't agree with me. Please be aware that I reserve the right to delete comments that are uncivil or vulgar, however.